Do you enjoy helping customers? Do you enjoy being active? If so, would you like to join one of the Nation’s most successful direct-to-consumer catalog companies and help customers throughout the country?
Starcrest Products of California, Inc. is seeking individuals like you to join our Packing department in the warehouse as a temporary employee. As a Warehouse Packer, you will join a team of over 50 warehouse professionals neatly packing customer orders.
Here’s a look at some of the daily activities of a Warehouse Packer:
- Pull totes from a moving conveyor filled with customer merchandise.
- Count merchandise in the tote and compare to the number of items listed on customer invoice.
- Make note of any discrepancies and route to correct zone.
- Read code on invoice to determine what packaging is needed for customer order.
- Pack merchandise neatly into package and seal with tape.
- Place completed package back on to moving conveyor.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
No experience? No problem! If you have great attention to detail, professionalism, accuracy, and a desire to present a quality package to our customers, Starcrest will teach you the rest.
Interested in joining the Starcrest family?
To complete the application, please visit Human Resources at 3660 Brennan Ave, Perris, CA 92571. We are open 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday*
The pre-employment process includes a drug screen and criminal background check.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour