Do you like being active and on your feet? Do you enjoy a fast-paced warehouse environment? If so, then one of the nation's leading catalog and e-commerce retailers has a place for you! As a shelf stocker you will be taking on fast-paced independent work in finding products throughout the warehouse to replenish our Picking lines.
Here's a look at some of the daily activities of a Shelf Stocker:
Day Shift Full Time: 6:30a - 3:15p M - F $$ 15.00 $$ per hour
- Retrieve and cart-deliver stock items based on codes on a Fill Sheet.
- Check off all corresponding stock items on Fill Sheet.
- Use box cutters to open boxes.
- Break down and discard empty cardboard boxes.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly area.
- Replenish empty picking bins for shelves and placing them back on the picking shelves.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
No warehouse experience? No problem! If you have a great attitude, attention to detail, professionalism, accuracy, and a desire to assist customers throughout the United States, Starcrest will teach you the rest.
Interested in joining the Starcrest family?
To complete the application, please visit Human Resources at 3660 Brennan Ave, Perris, CA 92571. We are open 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday.
The pre-employment process includes a drug screen and criminal background check.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour