The Riverside County Workforce Development Board (WDB) provides oversight for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) programs in the county. The WDB acts as a catalyst to provide seamless services among various workforce programs, and provides community leadership around workforce issues.
There are five ways that we can carry out our role:
- CONVENER - Bringing together business, labor, education, and economic development to focus on community workforce issues
- WORKFORCE ANALYST - Developing, disseminating and understanding current labor market and economic information and trends
- BROKER - Bring together systems to solve common problems, or broker new relationships with businesses and workers
- COMMUNITY VOICE - Advocating for the importance of workforce policy, providing perspective about the need for skilled workers
- CAPACITY BUILDER - Enhancing the region's ability to meet the workforce needs of local employers
We accomplish these tasks through America's Job Centers of California better known as the Riverside County Workforce Development Centers (WDCs). The WDCs are the hub of the county-wide service delivery vehicle for workforce, education and business services. WDCs are located in the cities of Riverside, Indio, Hemet and Murrieta; two satellite offices are located in Blythe and Moreno Valley; and six Youth Opportunity Centers (YOCs) are located in Indio, Perris, Lake Elsinore, Moreno Valley, Hemet, and Rubidoux. Workforce funds allocated to the WDB support job training, placement, and business services delivered at these locations.
- Registering as a job seeker is free and easy using our streamlined process.
- Upload multiple resumes, or create a resume using our easy resume builder.
- Applying to jobs becomes a single click process.
- Create Job Alerts and receive an email alert and/or real-time text alert when a relevant job is posted.
- Save jobs to review and apply to at a later time.
- View Application History to view job info, application date, and job status.
- Easily update your resume and contact info for employers to reach you.
- You may choose to hide your company name and/or location if desired.
- You may add screening questions to your posting to help identify the top candidates.
- Use our applicant tracking features including messaging applicants, adding notes to applicants, forwarding applicants to other staff.
- Search for passive candidates through our resume database.
- Organize resumes into folders and add recruiting notes.
- Contact candidates with links to existing jobs if desired.
- Other tracking features.