Actively looking for caregivers and ceritfied nursing assistants in the Coachella Valley.
WHAT CAN AROSA OFFER YOU?
- Our mission is to attract, train, retain, and treasure the best care professionals.
- We provide training and advancement opportunities to keep our caregivers at the top of their game & never hesitate to celebrate the work you do
- We are proud to be the #1 employer of the most Aging Life Care Professionals (ALCP’s) in the country
Our caregivers work hard to take care of others, so we work hard to take care of you
15 REASONS TO JOIN AROSA:
- Higher starting pay compared to most companies in the area.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Referral bonus program
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Care Management Support
- Eligible for annual merit increases.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Online and in-person education and training.
- Recognition through the CECA Awards
- Instant access to your earned wages with PayActiv
- Convenient payday options of either Direct Deposit or Wisely Pay Card
- Emergency assistance through the Arosa Grant Circle
- Observance of Mother's Day as a company holiday
- Worldwide Gratitude Day celebration
- Cell phone discount up to 22% for Verizon and Sprint
THE DIFFERENCE YOU WILL MAKE:
- Support clients with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, preparing meals, medication reminders, light housekeeping, & companionship
- Maintain a safe & comfortable home environment for clients
- Communicate and document progress with the care team
- Foster meaningful relationships built on trust and support
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE:
- Excellent communication skills (English proficiency encouraged)
- Compassionate personality
- Patient, kind, and have a heart for working with senior adults
- Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check + LiveScans in California.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- HCA registered (only for California applicants. We will help you with this process!)
- Fully vaccinated
- TB Test