***TRAINING IS ONSITE FOR 6 WEEKS BEFORE YOU MAY BE RELEASED TO WORK FROM HOME***
Do you enjoy helping customers? Do you enjoy talking on the phone? If so, would you like to join one of the Nation’s most successful direct-to-consumer catalog companies and help customers throughout the country?
We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, placing orders and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Here’s a look at some of the daily activities of a Starcrest Call Center Representative:
- Answer inbound telephone calls from customers wishing to place orders.
- Provide superior customer service by entering customer orders into the order system accurately, relay information on current discount offers, respond to questions about merchandise, and explain various shipping options and rates.
- Transfer customers with elevated needs to appropriate personnel.
- Contact customers to fix discrepancies on previously placed orders.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
No experience? No problem! If you have a high level of professionalism, patience, accuracy, and a desire to serve customers with a smile, Starcrest will teach you the rest.
Available Shifts: Overtime Mandatory
Part Time and Full time shifts available.
Weekend only available.
Interested in joining the Starcrest family?
To complete the application come in and apply at 3660 Brennan ave Perris CA 92571. At the time of application be prepared to complete application as well as complete any testing that is needed for this position.
- Testing consists of typing - min of 30wpm and math/spelling test.
It is also possible you may be required to wait outside until another applicant has completed the process.
The pre-employment process includes a drug screen and criminal background check.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
To keep our employees safe, we follow all guidelines from CDC, State and County. We require employees to wear masks and work at a safe distance. Daily temperature checks are administered before entering the work area.