Are you looking for a job with the opportunity to grow?
We are the largest independent pool maintenance company in the country. We are looking for people who enjoy working outside (no stuffy offices or sweltering warehouses), are dependable and mechanically inclined to work in our pool maintenance department.
Pool maintenance technicians visit our customers' homes twice a week to brush, vacuum, test, and adjust pool chemistry and check equipment.
The company promotes within, so successful maintenance technicians have the opportunity to join our repair division and gain experience in other trades like plumbing, electrical, masonry, and tile. Not to mention make more money.
- Clean Driving Record
- Understands and speaks English
- Neat appearance
- Full time
- 4 -day work week (4 10-hour days)
- Accrued sick time
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Free training programs
- Continuing educational Incentives
- Pay range $14 to $20 per hour
- Vehicle, uniforms, and equipment provided