***Full-time, part-time, afternoons, evenings, weekends, graveyard shifts available!!***
Walk-ins welcomed; interviews and hiring may be done on the spot!
Founded in 1968, Galasso’s Bakery is an industry leader producing and distributing the highest quality bread products to our customers. Galasso’s Bakery is a full-line industrial bakery producing hearth baked sourdough, sliced and French breads as well as dinner rolls, hamburger buns, hot dog buns, and specialty breads. Galasso’s produces bread items each day for restaurants, hotels, theme parks and sport complexes, hospitals, and government complexes.
The company is seeking candidates for the following position:
This position works in the production department and reports to the production foreperson or supervisor. This is a general labor/entry level position but there is opportunity for training for higher paying positions. Galasso's offers a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick time.
* Inspect finished product, packages, and place into boxes, baskets or trays.
* Monitor flow of product.
* Ensure that product meets the company's standards and specifications.
* Must understand and follow all company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
* Must ensure food safety and quality standard requirements are being maintained daily.
* Must understand and comply with the company Allergen and HACCP policies.
* Must communicate with supervision of any food safety or equipment concerns.
* Complete required documentation legibly and accurately.
* May push racks of bakery product into designated areas.
* Stack/unstack pans.
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
* Comply with all safety policies and procedures at all times.
* Assist production operators.
Education, Skills and Knowledge Required:
* High school diploma or equivalent
*Ability to work in a team environment
*Prior food manufacturing experience preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $17.00 per hour