This Stager position reports to the Depot Supervisor and is primarily responsible for accurately selecting, counting, and staging route orders in designated areas and loading/unloading of bread products. This position works out of our Corona Depot. Schedule is 12:00pm to 8:30pm four days per week. Must be able to work Sundays.
- Accurately select, count, stage, and load bread products as determined by each route's load sheet.
- Monitor product being loaded and timely notify supervisors, managers, and coworkers of any quality or shortage issues with the product.
- Load/unload product from semi-trailers or route trucks.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule which includes a split workweek, weekends, and overtime.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 1 3 years order selecting and dock experience
· Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
· Attention to detail
· Good math skills
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., ability to push rack with weight up to 800 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 per hour